Rob Morrison’s office is here to help constituents with matters relating to federal government departments and agencies. Some of the most common services we provide to our constituents include:
For significant birthdays (75+) and anniversaries (25+), congratulatory certificates can be requested as well as the:
- Queen (100+ birthdays, 60+ anniversaries)
- Governor General
- Prime Minister of Canada
- Lieutenant Governor of BC
- Premier of BC
- Local MLA
Please contact our office and we’ll be happy to arrange for you or your loved ones to receive all congratulatory greetings.
Canada Revenue Agency
- Assist in resolving problems related to income tax, Canada Child Tax Benefit, GST rebates etc.
- Service Canada
- Assist in resolving problems related to Employment Insurance (EI) benefits. (regular, sickness, maternity)
- Assist in resolving problems related to CPP (retirement, disability)
Citizenship And Immigration Canada
- Communicate with Canadian Embassies and Consulates abroad
- Provide updates on immigration files as necessary
- Assist in resolving problems related to immigration and citizenship
Veterans Affairs Canada
- Assist in resolving problems related to veterans benefits
These links provide information that we are often asked about.